Question & Answer webcast
Take this opportunity and ASK ALL your questions about IMPLANT SURGERY!
100 % Free - No Costs - No Obligations - Event
Watch the Implant Surgery Lectures on Dental Campus: Dental-campus.com/Implant-Surgery
PD Dr. Goran Benic - Switzerland
Goran Benic is Specialist of Reconstructive Dentistry and full-time Faculty Member at the Center of Dental Medicine, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
His clinical focus is on the treatment of complex and esthetic cases using all options of implant and reconstructive dentistry. His major scientific interests include procedures for bone augmentation, fixed tooth- and implant-supported reconstructions and clinical applications of digital technology in implant dentistry.
Taking Place Thursday
(January 26th) at 19:00 PM
Duration : 45 Mins Live Q&A
at 19pm CET (Zurich)
Topics Covered :
- Implant Surgery Part 1 : Preparing the implant surgery
- Implant Surgery Part 1 : Anesthesia and flap elevation
- Implant Surgery Part 2 : Finding the Ideal Implant Position
- Implant Surgery Part 2: Performing the Implant Placement
- Implant Surgery Part 2 : Conventional Surgical Templates
- Implant Surgery Part 2: Implant Selection
Register & Send Your Questions Here:
If you simply want to attend the webinar, leave the question field blank, you will automatically be registered.
due to technical restrictions, the available places on this webcast
are strictly limited!
Send your questions Today. Your seat will automatically be reserved and you will receive an Access link to the Event. 100 % Free Online Live Webcast.